Terms & Conditions
Refunds for Spanish Programs
- No refunds after the first day of class.
- The registration fee is non refundable, however, in case of cancellation of program, your deposit will be good for the next 6 months.
- If for any reason you cannot attend your program, please provide us with 1 week notice.
- The Spanish Institute of Merida reserves the rights to change instructors.
- Rescheduling must be done directly through the administration and not with the teacher. If you wish to change your original schedule to another day and time please send write to email@example.com.
Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
All Spanish Institute of Merida instructors must avoid any activity that creates an actual or potential conflict of interest, and avoid any situation that may even present the appearance of a conflict of interest with the Spanish Institute of Merida.
We advise you that, in order to safeguard our teacher's contract with the Spanish Institute Online, to please refrain from requesting their services outside of the Spanish Institute of Merida.